7 Best Android Emulators
An Android emulator is a software application that allows your mobile to imitate Android OS features into your PC. It allows you to install Android Apps on your computer or laptop and use them natively. It is mainly used for debugging purposes.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Android Emulators, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
Top Android Emulator
1 - Bluestacks
Bluestacks is a very popular Android emulator. It is one of the best Android emulators for PC that offers custom key mapping for keyboard configurations. It helps you to improve your target and reaction time while playing a game with the keyboard and mouse.
Join 200 million people around the world already getting fullscreen enjoyment from top apps and games like WhatsApp, Free Fire, CoDM, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, PUBG, or Fortnite. Best-in-Class “Layercake” technology enables even the most graphics-intensive games to run smoothly on your PC. BlueStacks 2021 is the only Android emulator for PC supported with investment from Intel, Samsung, Qualcomm, and AMD.
2 - LDPlayer
LDPlayer is a unique emulator of Android OS that is fully focused on providing you with one functionality – flawless running the most recent and popular Android smartphone games directly on your PC. Optimized with great care to take full advantage of your PC hardware (such as much stronger CPU, GPU, Storage, and RAM hardware than on any portable Android device), and with great care taken to provide perfect compatibility with the latest gaming titles, the app represents the best way you can transform your home PC or laptop into a gaming machine that runs the latest mobile software.
- You can download Android Games and apps from pre-installed LD Store or Google Play.
- It helps you to manage your gaming automatically.
- Offers custom control with keyboard and mouse
- It allows you to open several games simultaneously.
- Supported Platform: Windows PC
3 - GameLoop
GameLoop is an Android emulator that is used as a gaming platform. It is an ideal emulator if you want to play games on your desktop. GamLoop emulator includes many popular games like Call of Duty: Mobile and PUBG Mobile.
- It supports android PUBG mobile games and allows them to play on PC.
- This Android Emulator for Mac offers configured controls for playing PUBG games on PC.
- Users can customize PUBG mobile’s control overlay.
- This Emulator doesn’t ask for any type of account creation, so no need to register on it.
- This simulator works in a low-configuration computer tool.
- Supported Platform: Windows, Mac
4 - Memu
MEmu allows you to emulate the Android environment on your Windows system. MEmu Tablet Emulator runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Compared to other Android emulators, MEmu Play provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility. Moreover, emulate the Android environment on your Windows system. It has the richest features: a full Android experience with an elegant desktop. Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode).
- Range of keyboard mapping options to enhance your gaming experience.
- Provide an option for virtualization.
- It offers various dedicated keyboard settings for the fast gaming experience.
5 - AndY
Andy (Android Emulator) breaks down the barrier between desktop and mobile computing while keeping a user up to date with the latest Android OS feature upgrades. It also provides users with unlimited storage capacity, PC and Mac compatibility, and the freedom to play the most popular mobile games (like Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, CoDM, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Cyber Hunter and etc.) on a desktop, Yes you can now Run Android on Windows PC.
- It offers storage capacity to users and the freedom to play any games available on the Android platform with ease.
- It provides the feature of the phone as a joystick so that the user never has to leave multi-touch or amazing gaming elements.
- AndY offers smooth interaction between mobile and desktop devices.
- This Android Emulator for Mac allows users to download any app from any desktop browser to AndY OS.
6 - Genymotion
Genymotion is a multi-support Android emulator. The software helps you to speed up testing, share live demos. You can also monitor performance across all devices.
- It offers high definition pixel compatibility, which provides better clarity on your PC.
- It is one of the best Android emulator for Linux that allows you to test the products in a secure virtual environment.
- It allows you to use a desktop webcam as the video source to record screencasts.
- This Android emulator for Ubuntu is capable of emulating more than 3000 Android device configurations like the Android version and screen size.
- This Android emulator for Mac has strong sensors, like GPS and multi-touch.
7 - Nox App Player
Nox Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bringing the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC like Call of Duty Mobile, PUBG Mobile, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Arena of Valor, Free Fire, etc. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage in performance, stability, and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave, or Andy the Android Emulator.
- It is one of the best emulators for PC that offers open keyboard mapping running with a single click, all gaming controls on the mouse, and keyboard.
- Nox player comes with a default macro recorder to record the complex operations.
- It offers the best user experience and superior performance.